Sunday 15 March 2015

FIRST!

Hi, my name is Aaswan bin Mohd Yusop. I am a first year student in Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia taking Vocational Education (Electric and Electronic) course. I made this blog as a participant in a study on the influence of video-based blog towards oral presentation skills in effective communication course.
I choose "Social Media Addiction" as my topic as it interests me the most at the moment.
I hope you can comment on my communication skills and provide useful feedbacks.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Aaswan!
    Let's grab this opportunity to be a better speaker.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai, Asswan :-) I couldn't find the link of your video. Have you upload it, actually?

    ReplyDelete